Developing interest and momentum for the implementation of forensic psychology and personality assessment!
Nancy Kaser-Boyd, Ph.D., A.B.A.P.
Clinical and Forensic Psychologist
Studio City, CA
Bay Forensic Psychology
The mission of the Forensic Interest Group is to develop interest in and momentum for the implementation of forensic psychology and personality assessment within the scope of SPA’s overall mission and to disseminate findings to the membership and SPA Board, to develop membership and Board interests and resources, and to support forensically-relevant publications in JPA, forensic psychology presentations at Annual Conventions, and continuing education workshops.
Welcome to the Forensic Interest Group (FIG). We are glad to have you as a part of our community. We hope to use this platform as a place for support, education, and growth for our group members/our group and our SPA community. Our goals are to create a place for members to have access to other experts in the field, to discuss research and practice issues, and to work to create a home for forensic practitioners at SPA both during conferences and throughout the year. We also hope to create more interest in forensic psychology and personality assessment. We look forward to having you as part of the FIG.
- Develop interest in and momentum for the implementation of forensic psychology and personality assessment
- Develop membership and Board interest and resources
- Support forensically-relevant publications in JPA
- Support forensic psychology presentations/workshops at the Annual Convention
- Create a community for practitioners and researchers with experts in various types of forensic evaluations
- Create an inclusive environment for early career psychologists
We meet yearly at the annual conference and hope to provide additional “meet-ups” and opportunities as possible throughout the year.
The link for our group is: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13587551