John R. Graham Award for Distinguished Mentorship in Personality Assessment
The John R. Graham Award for Distinguished Mentorship in Personality Assessment is given to individuals who have fostered excellence in the field of personality assessment by their mentorship of students and junior colleagues. Excellence in mentorship is reflected in the quantity of their mentees, its direct impact on their careers, including the quality of their accomplishments in personality assessment. The mentor’s influence on the next generation may be evident through training programs, research supervision, and/or clinical training.
A nominee must be (or if retired, must have been) a member of the Society for Personality Assessment. Individuals who provided mentorship in research and/or clinical activities are eligible for the award.
Required Materials for Nomination Packet:
- A single letter of nomination signed by three supporters. The letter must be written by a mentee of the nominee and:
- Summarize the nominee’s influence on students and colleagues;
- Reflect the range of the nominee’s influence; and
- Focus on the nominee’s mentoring rather than on other professional accomplishments.
- A current curriculum vitae
- A list of the nominee’s mentees, occupations, and selected relevant accomplishments