August 2022 | Newsletter Links
August 23, 2022
All trainings are listed in Eastern Time zone. Please note, webinars will be recorded and made available at a later time for those that missed or would like to rewatch the live version of the webinars.
- August 30 | Violence Risk Assessment with the HCR-20V3 in Legal Context | 1 CE Credit
- September 19 | The MacCAT-CA, ECST-R, and CAST-MR in Competency to Stand Trial Evaluations | 1 CE Credit
- September 21 | Legal Admissibility of the Rorschach and R-PAS: A Review of Research | 1 CE Credit
- September 16 | Clinical and Forensic Assessment of Psychological Trauma | 7 CE Credits
- September 27 | Practical, Not Pathological: Understanding Cultural Mistrust in Testing | 3.5 CE Credits
- September 12 | Call for Content Advisory Committee EXTENDED Deadline
- October 10 | Call for Program Proposals Deadline
- October 17 | Research and Dissertation Grants Deadline
- Provide Member Feedback
View new and available job postings below.