March 2023 | Newsletter Links
SPA Board Nominations | April 30th
Utility and Impact of Assessment Grant | May 15th
In-Person Regular Registration | March 24th
Virtual Regular Registration | March 24th
Volunteer at the SPA Convention | March 27th
CTA 30th Anniversary BBQ Invitation | March 28th
- New Book: Psychological Assessment of Surgical Candidates by Ryan Marek and Andrew Block. This book presents evidence-based approaches to presurgical psychological assessments across a broad range of medical conditions. For more information, click here.
- New Articles: Ethnic Differences in Assessment: How Self-Report and Observation Converge and Diverge Among Ethnically Diverse Incarcerated Youths
- Call for Manuscripts: Annals of LGBTQ Public and Population Health is seeking articles from qualitative and/or quantitative research on healthcare delivery to LGBTQ populations. For more information, click here.
- Event: Join Dr. Luciano Gironmini at the Understanding R-PAS Scores and Profiles through the Lens of Nueroimaging and Psychophysiological Research seminar April 21-22. 2023 in Finland. For additional information, please click here.
- Event: Applications of Machine Learning for Measuring and Modeling Psychological Concepts Via Different Methods of Communication, May 16-18, 2023 at Sam Houston State University. 3-day summer training on applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning for measuring and modeling psychological concepts (see attached flyer). The target audience is Ph.D. students and postdoctoral scholars in psychology but we will also consider applications from established researchers.Learn more by clicking here.