May 2023 | Newsletter Links
Date postedMay 23, 2023
Reminders | Community Events & News | Job Postings
SPA Awards | July 24th
2024 SPA Convention Workshop Proposals | August 14th
Community Events & News
- Call for Education & Training Award Nominations: The Board of Educational Affairs is looking for nominations for two separate awards. Nominations for the following awards will be accepted until June 15, 2023. For additional information, please click here.
- Distinguished Contributions to Education and Training in Psychology
- Distinguished Contributions of Applications of Psychology to Education and Training
- Call for Workshops: The Danish Rorschach Society invites psychologists to participate in the XXIV Congress of the International Society for the Rorschach and Projective Methods by submitting suggestions for possible workshops. For additional information, please click here.
- 2023 Assessment Throwdown: The Assessment Section of APA's Division 12 invites students from clinical, counseling, or school psychology graduate programs to participate in their annual Assessment Throwdown. The goal of this competition is for trainees to show off their assessment knowledge and receive feedback from experts in the field. There are two rounds with the first round ending on July 30, 2023. For more information, please click here to view flyer.
- Mentorship (ISR Members ONLY): The ISR is implementing a system to put members in touch with each other in order to offer the opportunity of a consultation. To do so, first of all, we will make a list of those colleagues who are willing to offer at least two hours of their time for free to provide mentoring for educational purposes.
Please use this link: https://forms.gle/tK9V4Vvt18y7bPtF6
Fill in the Google form if you would like to participate as a mentor. It asks you to provide some information about your field of practice, the language(s) in which you prefer to work and your approach to Rorschach interpretation.
We also include an agreement to be signed in order to participate in this programme.
- New Articles: Ethnic Differences in Assessment: How Self-Report and Observation Converge and Diverge Among Ethnically Diverse Incarcerated Youths
- Event: We welcome you to join us at the ISR Summer Seminars, held in Genova, Italy, July 14th-16th, and enjoy this 3 days stimulating and enriching event. Early bird deadline has been extended until May 30th! Click here for more information. To register, fill out form and email to ISR treasurer.